A Few Of My Favourite Blogs

09:37 Unknown 2 Comments

Hey guys! I've been enjoying discovering some useful, fun and interesting blogs lately so I thought I would share them with you.

Emily Frazier Photography




















This is an inspiring blog by talented photographer Emily Frazier. She is currently working on an amazing project called Dancing Through Memphis and has posted some beautiful photos of dancers in the city. I love reading her blog and looking at her works of art.

She's gonna go far this one!

Check her out at
http://littlefraz.blogspot.co.uk/


Made (Dana Made It)



I first came across Dana on YouTube while I was looking for a beginner's sewing tutorial. Her teaching method on her videos is faultless and she explains everything so clearly and so well.

Her blog is full of tutorials of brilliant sewing projects, clothes for kids and adults made possible for any sewer to attempt. She also has a pattern shop and recipe section. 

Go check her blog and her lessons out at


From Head To Toe 



High profile YouTuber Jen has a gorgeous blog all about beauty but she is most definitely an all round creative. She recently made a short film (on her channel) and her dress sense - wow - is all I can say. Her blog has a beautiful design, full of reviews, makeup tutorials and ideas. 

Find her blog at












That's all for now, I know it's only a few but quality over quantity! : )

Hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

lots of love
xx
Little Moose











2 comments :

  1. Hi my name is Jamie-Leigh, I'm new to this whole blogging thing but i write blogs on beauty so i think you might like them http://beautyjamielou.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/my-go-to-hairstyles-for-springsummer.html (I love your blogs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey JamieLou, thank you! I've followed you now. Thanks for reading!

      Delete