Naked Faced and Beautiful

11:45 Unknown 0 Comments

I discovered Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish through YouTube reviews just over a month ago. When I finally got my hands on it, I was NOT disappointed. I have never got on with any kind of face cleanser, in fact, most of the drugstore ones made me actually break out in spots instead of clearing up my skin.

This one is easy to use, fun to use and feels luscious afterwards. I feel like a leaf of mint after using it...

Not because it is at all minty but because mint leaves are fresh and light.

I also think there is something beautiful in a woman taking off her makeup. I think it is a moving moment, where she can be herself finally at the end of the day...and she can see her real beauty.

I wanted to make a video of the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish because I enjoy my routine with it so much and because I think it's a nice bit of fun. I also wanted to show people the makeup that actually comes off to prove how cleansing it actually is.

There is a scene in a TV series I was enjoying in 2014 called "How to Get Away With Murder" where the main character removes her makeup and it is one of the strongest, most powerful scenes I have ever seen. It made me think about how we hide behind our makeup and what we are hiding underneath.

My video isn't like that. It is fun and lighthearted and very short. I hope you like it.

Enjoy!




0 comments :