Rosy Glow Cheeks & Eyes Tutorial

13:07 Unknown 0 Comments

MUA Baked Pink Sorbet Trio is one of my favourite colour palettes for eyes. I've been wearing it a lot over the past few months until I finally decided to share it with you all. 


I start off with my one-and-only MAC Studio Sculpt foundation. I am looking for a new higher end foundation but haven't found anything that I prefer over this one yet. I use a few dabs of MAC Mineralize Concealer under my eyes. 


Real Techniques Buffing Brush

Obviously the star of the show, the gorgeous Baked Pink Sorbet Trio Eyeshadow from MUA (Makeup Academy) I absolutely love these colours. They work so well together. They are slightly shimmery which I like because if your skin colour is slightly darker it probably suits a slight shimmer. 


I was in Debenhams the other day and got well and truly caught by the lovely lady on the Dior counter. She did a beautiful make-over and one of the products she used was their Rosy Glow Awakening Blush. Not surprisingly I walked out of Debenhams owning this lovely product. 



It looks really pink here but it brushes on very light. You can build it up and it looks so wonderfully natural on the skin. 


I finished the whole look off with Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner and Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara and then flicked my hair out to give it more volume. 


There is also a 2 minute video tutorial for this look so feel free to check it out below.







0 comments :