Facial Cleanser | Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish | Little Moose

07:42 Unknown 0 Comments

All my life I had searched for a facial cleanser that wouldn't give me spots. 

I have very normal skin that doesn't really act up much. But whenever I tried cleansers I would break out.

Eventually I gave up and decided that a facial cleanser just wasn't for me...until I watched Zoella's skin care routine and discovered Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse & Polish. 

What a revelation! 

It was amazing! So fresh, taking off all my makeup without having to use wet wipe after wet wipe, scrubbing my eyes raw trying to get my mascara off. Following the simple routine with this cleanser, my face not only WAS clean but FELT clean too. 

I love it so much that it inspired me to make a short advert style film, expressing my appreciation for the product and how I like to use it. 


What's your favourite product?



0 comments :